Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy Day

Happy day,
Watch him sway
See him play
Oh so gay!

xx

not refering to anyone in particular, nor refering to any real incident.

another thing. can you imagine if someone who doesn't really understand english gets elected into office. imagine what he would do during swearing in ceremony:

"Presenting Mr Whatever!"

Mr Whatever marches in with much fanfare, shouting at the top of his voice:

"Fuck, Cheebye, Nah Beh, Asshole, Hong Gan!!!"

well... it's a SWEARING in after all right?

2 Comments:

Blogger sa said...

............u in one of your corny moods again ah? well...when are you not..

4:40 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

you are right. my default mode is corny. but question: corn have no knees, they have ears and they are called corneas.

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home