Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Eh... Then why...

am i still single? this survey is so obviously wrong. we have all been duped!!! *humph* shouldn't have given in to peer pressure and done it. so in case you want to do it and find out your 'seduction style' don't bother. it's wrong! WRONG!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Bro, I thought you wanted to stay off women for awhile?

Lisa - Your awhile is how long? 2 days? Haha...nah, 5 secs.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

I am.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger garota said...

oh come on rench, you know it's really the boys you're after. my closet has no more space for you my dear. i'm (half)joking. lol.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

The world knows that I love girls too much. as Rambling Acoholic said, I'm a Chee Hong...

:)

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home