Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, May 06, 2005

I so ROCK!!!

Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover
You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

You're an ideal lover because you're a shapeshifter?

Lover or player? Haha...

Good luck... to her... hahaha

11:59 AM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

There is no 'her'... cos no one wants meeeeeeeee.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home