Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Too stressed out?

have sex. according to this website, "Volunteers who had had penetrative intercourse were found to be the least stressed, and their blood pressure returned to normal faster than those who had engaged in other forms of sexual activity such as masturbation."

so perhaps one of the reasons why men have such bigger sexual apetite (and thus have a greater propensity to visit prostitutes) is that we, for whatever reasons, get stressed easier/more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... Singaporeans are too stressed to have sex when they come home, resulting in more stress, resulting in more sexlessness...

T'is a vicious cycle, which incidentally precleds a viscous cycle.

11:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But masturbation can still let u feel good although it might not be as nice as sex. maybe becos of stress that leads to little sex but i am sure people do masturbate at times? or am i wrong?

9:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home