Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Increased Productivity

I think that I will be blogging a fair bit more nowadays, thanks to my latest buy...



I've been spending much time exploring its functions, seeing how it can help increase my productivity. The GPS will most likely be useful, and so will its ability for me to scribble thoughts, ideas, to do lists, etc. With luck, I would have helped the govt spend its money well...

But for now, i'll be satisfied with using it to allay my boredom... And man... Am I bored or what! I now understand why we say that we are bored to tears... Cos when you are really bored, you tend to feel sleepy. And when u try to stay awake, you inevitably tear. Well, at least that's what happened to me...

I wonder whether it's faster for me to use this keyboard or whether it's faster for me to use the stylus and write... ha... perhaps it will be my little research project to kill time... which seems to be crawling slower than a drunk snail....

grr... need more fun things on my phone to... erm... increase productivity.


hehs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home