Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

An answer

i wasn't referencing to our need for sex in my previous post. i was talking about something more fundamental, that which fuels the need for sex: the biological imperative to propogate our genes, the undeniable drive to ensure the survival of the species.

what inspired that post? perhaps what i've been reading. Orson Scott Card's Ender Series. Ender's Game, the first book, is a great read. not as good as Huxley's Brave New World and definitely not as good as Rand's Fountainhead, but probably on par wth Asimov. but it's good enough for me. i don't think i'm in the right frame of mind to go through something more powerful and moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home