Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Elasticity

for those of you who have, for whatever reasons, read my ENTIRE blog, you might notice that the post immediately before this one is somewhat similar to another one that i had sometime last year. both were 'inspired' by memories i had of me looking out my window of my room in Canary Wharf. but because i am in slightly different moods when i wrote the latest one than when i wrote the one last year, i remember the experience differently and hence portray it differently.

just goes to show how elastic our memories can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home