Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Of Fingers and Fabric

the rule about hemline for JC students (most JC's anyways) is that it should not be more than 4 fingers above the knee. so... the length of the skirts of some students could imply one (or more) of the following:
  1. our students have very fat fingers. cos by my fingers, they would be many hands above the knee.
  2. fabric is very expensive. so enterprising students have cut off bits of thei skirts and sold the fabric for a tidy profit.
  3. students are stupid and cannot understand simple instructions/rules
  4. students are openly defiant, can't even follow simple rules, which says a lot of their lack of character and discipline. it also does not bode well for their future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home