Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

this post on Cheng's blog set me thinking.

i wouldn't be surprised to find "An Idiot's Guide to Being Happy" in Borders in the near future. i'm sure it would have easy step by step guides to avoid depression, lift one's spirits, heal one's broken heart.

it's all part of the digital age, where everything is digitised, everything comes in bite sized chunks that we can grab and go, gobble down as we blaze a path to oblivion, scrambling our way to the top of the heap only to find that we have scaled a mountain of broken bodies and condemned souls.

and then what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home