Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Therapy

there are different types of shitting.

there is the type where you have to let the feeling develop for a while, while you are in the toilet.

then there is the type where you have to really work for it. where you really have to squeeze your guts out.

and there is the type where you get most of it done with. but then there's the little bits that seem to be hard to expunge.

oh, and there is the super watery sort that seems to go on forever. now those are bad. those usually mean that you have diarhoea (or however the hell you spell that word).

finally, there is the sort where there is a great build up which makes you desparate for the ttoilet. then when you eventally you get into the toilet, take off your pants, and all the shit just comes out and you are done. i think this last type is the most therapeutic sort.

i think it's the relief. you know what i mean. one tends to be really anxious and panicky just before the release of the results of an exam which one has poured one's entire heart and soul into preparing for. and when you see your results, and they turn out to be what you wanted, the relief immense relief that washes over one is like the gentle caress of a cool ocean wave on a hot day.

it was about 3 years ago when i last had that experience. strangely, i wasn't at all excited about my MSc grades nor my NIE grades (which are out incidentally... i passed with credit... for anyone who's interested to know...). i guess there was more at stake for my undergrad results bah...

ah well... breakfast beckons... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home