Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

SMUt

well... not exactly. i was on my way to the Singapore Arts Museum when i went past one of the SMU buildings. and i must say, the SMU buildings are impressive. the architecture has the whole modern, snazzy feel to it that is so congruent with the image that the uni is trying to build up.

however, on one of the buildings, there were some stickers that i suppose were trying to advertise SMU to the rest of the world. now those were atrocious. they look like something that you might see on Kids Central. i think whoever came up with those ought to be shot.

talking about smut... i realise that i do have some very innocent friends. or at least one. whom i didn't think was that innocent. guess you really can't judge a book by its cover. in any case, i have taken it upon myself, whether my friend wants it or not, to give this friend of mine a... reading list... and perhaps some... audiovisual aids... i might throw in some websites... you know... in this day and age of ICT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home