Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Do Your Thing!

ahave you ever wanted to do something that you know is good for the community you are in? have you been dying to show the world you cool moves? have you been desperately looking for ways to let the world know more about the things that you are deeply passionate about?

i'm sure a lot of us would have. but most of us might not have the resources to do all these things.

and can you believe it? now the Gahmen is throwing away free money for you to do all these. and more. yes, that's right, if you are between 15 and 35, and can gather a group of people (group meaning more than 1) to do something, anything that falls within the category of showcasing youth talent, helping the community that you have always wanted to do so much for, changing mindsets, etc, the Gahmen is willing to give you up to $3000 for your troubles.

so people, what are you still waiting for? go out there and DO YOUR THING!


For more information, check out www.shine.youth.sg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be! A! Man! Do! The! Right! Thing!. Or something like that.

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home