Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Down the hatch

was in a cab on my way to City Hall yesterday. as the cab entered the tunnel of CTE, the electronic sign informed all drivers that there was "Jam in tunnel".

thought that came to mind: "I wonder whether there's peanut butter and bread too... If so, then it would be great, cos then drivers won't get hungry..."

speaking about tunnels... today's my last day of practicum... finally, the light at the end of the tunnel... alas... that light might be an oncoming train...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very puny person (thats pun-nie) no reference to size (that I wouldn't know.

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Remember to come back and take us rowers to the championship...

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home