Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Career Moves

friend of mine thought that i was a police. even though i distinctly remember telling her that i'm going to be corrupting the young. perhaps she thinks that is what policemen do...

but that's an interesting thought though, me being a police. i can just imagine myself going:

"Stop thief!!!"

Thief: "Or you will what?"

me: "erm... or I'll start spouting Physics formulae!"

Thief: "ha! i not scared!"

Me: "E=mc^2! F=ma!"

Thief: "Ahh!!! stop it stop it! it's so boring! i can feel mold growing inside my brains!!! stop stop!!! must... fight... bore...dom... zzzzzzz"

at which point, i can introduce the thief to my good friend (a la James Bond in "Die Another Day): "ha! you neferious thief! Meet Gravity!!!"

then handcuff him, be the hero, get medal, get promoted, and spread the use of Physics in Law Enforcement! it will be a revolution to sweep the entire world!

i've always told people that i do law. of a more universal sort. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home