Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Amazing Race

i just watched the season finale of the Amazing Race. i found myself rooting for the team of Jocks (the Linz family) and cheering when the Weaver family went from being in first place to being in the last place.

what i liked about the Linz family is that they are so positive. they seemed to be really having fun.

and there are so many things that i hated about the Weaver family. like how they kept praying, asking "the Lord for directions" and how the super obsequious manner in which they used to flatter their taxi-driver.

in any case, i don't think The Amazing Race is that amazing any more. the novelty has wore off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home