Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Prattle

which i have increasingly less of on my blog. in fact, Jeremy (with his 2 right feet) hinted that my blog's quickly becoming a cure for insomnia. which isn't so bad... if i could somehow work in some subliminal messages into my blog to make people give me money/control over them... or something.

speaking about control over other people, i think if i were to have some super power (have i blogged about this?) it would have to be psychic powers. but then again, i would be able to hear all the silly prattle that goes on in the minds of EVERYONE. i don't know whether i want to. not that i'm afraid of any dark thoughts people might have, but more that i'm scared to find out what numbnuts some people really are.

like those people who brought their young children (they couldn't have been more than 7 or 8) to watch Aeon Flux, with its gratuitous violence and pseudo-nudity. but that's alright. what i can't stand about children in cinemas is their incessant chattering. fortunately, it was pretty late in the evening when i went to watch Aeon Flux, so there were only a few kids (that i saw/heard anyways), but there was that time when we went to watch Exorcism of Emily Rose and there were this group of teenagers. damn they were noisy. B gave them a piece of his mind at the end of the movie.

of course, some people might argue that those teenagers have the fundamental right to the freedom of expression. well... i say that they ought to have had smelly socks (mine would suffice) stuffed into their mouths.

and then there are those people who let their kids run amok in shopping malls, buses and trains. of course it is their fundamental human rights. but i say those parents should either discipline those darn children or keep them on a leash (with socks stuffed into their mouths so the only sound they make is a muffled whimper).

hmm... socks seem to be featuring rather prominently in tonight's post. incidentally, i need new socks. most of my socks are fraying and tearing. which is just as well that i don't wear socks much these days. i much prefer sandals. though i think i might wear out my sandals they way i wear them. in fact, my footwear usually doesn't last very long. must be the way i walk.

well... i just got my pay. with bonus. so... i could get myself some decent socks. and perhaps shoes. or laptop... mine's dying. ah well... let's see how long this old monstrosity of mine can last.

right enough prattling. i'm hungry. time to scour for food. argh. should control. getting fat. KL didn't help...

2 Comments:

Blogger akikonomu said...

Are you sure you're not Sumiko Tan in disguise?

8:21 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

ha... i'm not. but i do share some similar sentiments about kids who run amok into my path... doesn't help that when i accidentally trample over them because they walk into me, i get death stares from their parents even though, really, it was no fault of mine... :)

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home