Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Third or First

Jas commented that my posts written in the third person is unnerving. somehow, even though i am writing about my personal experiences, i feel that the effect would be better if i wrote in the third person rather than the first.

in any case, the previous post was about me staring out the window one night when i was in london. i couldn't sleep. my mind was cluttered, reflecting about various things, wondering why people meet and relationships end... somethings just don't change.

the other post written in third person is about my grandma's bday. speaking of grandma, she's in the hospital. broke out in very bad rash apparently. mom didn't care to explain much. will have to find out more later today.

man... it's way past my bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home