Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Majullah Bank Account

dearest Singapore is 40 years old. and amidst all the joy and jubilation, amidst all the grand national day observance ceremonies (i wonder what the economic impact on Singapore all these celebrations related to National Day amounts to...), amidst all the choreographed outpouring of patriotism, i discover, to my great joy, that I HAVE RECEIVED MY FIRST PAY!!! lalalalalalala!!!! :)

someone i know made a very interesting observation at National Day celebrations at Jurong East. i am hoping that she wouldn't mind me posting her observations on my blog.

in any case, i've got to get back to doing some silly article review (which is worth 20% of 2 academic units) so that i can enjoy myself over the weekend.

sheesh... since when did i become so conscientious. or kiasu. i tell you arh... NIE is really not good for my image. i've attended every single lecture (those who know me well enough will know that i don't usually attend lectures), worse yet, i've been awake for most of them (even rarer feat...). and i've actually turned down a free trip to Japan because i have to attend classes! 2 years ago, i would have been counting down to meeting all those oh so kawaii girls in their sailor moon uniforms and... *drifts off in fantasy*...

sighz. sighz. sighz.

but at least i've got my pay! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home