Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

F.A.F.

i realise that i eschew from writing in greate details about certain more intimate aspects of my personal life on my blog. there, of course, is a reason why. certain things are just too painful to reflect on. and, for me, writing it out is the ultimate form of reflection. not only that, it gives the thoughts a permenant form. something that you can look back on and remind yourself of. but perhaps the fear is unfounded. perhaps the carthasis of writing it out might prove to be more therapeutic than oppressing it.

so. i shall attempt to translate those thoughts into words and post them on my blog. hopefully, it would indeed be carthatic enough. a sort of fire and forget mechanism. you think it will work?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi, i have just become the proud owner of a new blog!

when you're too free:

howhavewebecomethediningdead.blogspot.com

2:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home