Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The NKF Story

INSEAD Alumni Association
PresentsThe NKF Story - News Reporting or Advocacy?

You've probably been keeping yourself updated about the unfolding of the National Kidney Foundation story in the media, and how thousands of people in Singapore reacted to the story.

Now, get ready to hear the untold story: how the media covered the NKF story and what people think about the coverage.

This discussion is for all, whether or not you're related to the NKF or the media. If the story affected you in one way or more, you have a story to tell. Come, be a part of our untold story...

FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER FOR EVENT, CLICK HERE

Be there (and maybe bring some peanuts)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home