Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Writing

i was just reading Wallflower's blog. Wallflower is one of BOng's friends. her writing is quite good. and i realised that i don't think i can ever write prose like that ever again. i think there was a point in time when i could, a point in time when i could have described scenes, people, emotions, but now... i seem to lack the linguistic abilities, the proper words, the appropriate phrases.

it seems that i am no longer able to write metaphorically, to paint pictures with my words. now... i write too much like a civil servant... officious, factual, literal. argh. my English teacher would be so disappointed. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home