Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Shit Night

didn't manage to get to eat any durians last night. but that was not the reason why that night was a shit night. it was more because, for some reasons, we kept talking about shit. like how shit like me hang around jeremy. now what would that make him? an ass! and what would that make Jos and Jas? considering their physical proximity? nuts! alas, Brandon wasn't there. otherwise he would have been the last of our close neighbours, Dick.

but yar. i can't remember what else.. but we did talk a lot of shit last night. it was quite fun. of course then i had to leave the 3 J's to meet Zhaoru. man... the speculations that started flying as i left. but that was nothing compared to what happened today. cos there was an event at Taman Jurong CC today. and i suggested to Bernise that she should come along to see. and so she did. and guess what... people started asking whether she was my girlfriend. first it was Khim, then Xinghui, then i don't remember who else. luckily, it was Dharm who introduced Bernise to Jane. otherwise... Jane would probably have started speculating too.

school starts tmr. another chapter of my life begins. kind of happy, kind of not. but that's my life anyways.

sigh. so many things have happened in the past couple of years. particularly in the past year. so so many things.

ah well... once more unto the breach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home