Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Creative Expressions

I've just gotten myself involved in a local media taskforce established by the MDA that aims to look into ways of how local media can help to provide a platform for creative expression for the community and how local media can help to engage the public to create a cohesive society. I am supposed to represent the youths. But I am not that arrogant to think that I can truly represent the youths at this point in time. So please, if you have anything to say about the local media, or if you know friends who do have things to say about the local media, please let me know. You can either post a comment on my blog or email me directly at rench00@gmail.com

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home