Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Where do you stay?

Imagine the following conversation:
Guy: "Excuse me, where do you stay?"

Girl: "Kaypoh."

Guy: "Er, sorry?"

Girl: "Kaypoh!!!"

Guy: "Okok, I get the idea. Don't need to shout."

And the poor guy backs off, thinking that he must have offended the girl. But the thing is... there really is a Kay Poh Road in Singapore.

Anyways, I'm glad that ST published my letter. I hope that it would get some young people out there to start doing something rather than just complain that the government doesn't allow them to do anything.

And I had my first radio interview today. It was about Shine. So I had to wake up at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am to make it to Mediacorp studios. It was a pretty interesting experience in all.

1 Comments:

Blogger sa said...

Wah..how come I dunno about it? heh..what was it about? tell me more when we meet on sunday k? that's if you are going..heh...

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home