Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Wa... La... Wa... La...

(None. Constipated. Mild rumblings though.)

we were at wala wala the other night. it was brandon and me and some of brandon's closer friends. and we wanted to get some nuts to go with our beer (and half also cos the waitress was quite cute...). so we called the waitress informed her of our request. and waited. and waited... and waited even more.

then amos, i think it was, had to ask, "eh... where are our nuts har?"

and brandon just looked down toward his crotch.

and i just had to quip, "man... i really don't want to eat those..."

and brandon delivered the coup de grace, "i don't want you to eat them either."

and thus began a whole new chain of conversation about nut eating...

i shall leave it up to your imagination.

it was a good night out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home