Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, May 13, 2005

FMJ

You are pukes! You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings! You are nothing but unorganised grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit!

There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!

Bullshit! From now on you are Private Snowball! Do you like that name?

Who said that? Who the FUCK said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing!

I'll P.T you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

You had better unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Five foot nine?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

Bullshit! It looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!

I'll bet you're that kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

Did your parents have any children that lived?

I'll bet they regret that! You are so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!

Bullshit! I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

I will gouge out your eyes and skull-fuck you!

Your ass looks like 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum!

I'm going to rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!

I am going to motivate you if short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo!

Were you born a slimy scumbag, you piece of shit? Or did you have to work on it?!

Drop your cocks and grab your socks!

I want that head so sanitary and squared away the the Virgin Mary herself would be proudto go in there and take a dump!

What is your major malfunction numb nuts?! Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!!

xx

i wonder whether that really did happen and whether it still happens in the USMC. i pretty sure you don't get that kind of stuff in the SAF.

seven-six-two millimeter, Full Metal Jacket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home