Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Grand Plan

you know how sometimes people have at the start of each of their diary entries the weather for the day? that is so boring. I shall have a report on the condition of my shit. Today was watery.

So I told Jeremy about the grand plan. And he suggested that we should get the media to do the same thing. Instead of the weather report, we should have the shit report… of the one most important person in Singapore. can you imagine how it’ll go? Jeremy had a picture of how it’ll be like: today it was rather hard and brittle.... could be the result of constipation....the forecast for the next few days does not seem promising....expecting rock solid performance on his part....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home