Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, May 30, 2005

My habit

A thought found its way into my head this morning which freaked me out. I was just sitting there, and all of a sudden, I felt that I want to settle down. You know... find a good girl, get married, have a family and all that.

I told BOng. And he laughed. He told me that it was stupidto go into a relationship with the intention of getting married as that is just being desperate.

The irony of it all is that once in my office, we had this survey to see which of the 7 habits for highly effective people do each of us exhibit. Apparently, most people in my office think the one habit that I exhibit most is: Begin with the end in mind.

Guess I don't just apply that habit to work. Stephen Covey will be so proud of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home