Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm back!!!!!

Well... It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been quite caught up... But now... Now I'm back with a vengence!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GET READY FOR MORE OF MY LAME MAYHEM?!!!

I was chatting with Jeremy the other day on MSN and I forgot the name of a mutual acquaintance, so I went, "You know, the... what's her name..."

Jeremy replied, "Shi Ping?"

My response, "Shipping off where?"

See, Shi Ping is a perfectly beautiful Chinese name, but if you only know English, then it gets confusing.

And you know how sometimes MS Word auto corrects spellings? Like how "Teh" inevitably becomes "The"? Can you imagine if you name your daughter "Shiting"?

What a pity eh... Shiting is actually a very nice Chinese name.

Man... I'm lame. And sick too. And in more ways than one for that matter.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger sa said...

hahahahaha..this is funny..shiting..anyway, i once heard from my ex about a guy's name in BMT pronounced as "suck cock". sad. and i think that is a surname or something. cant remember how u spell it. can you imagine if he has a sister and that is her surname? poor thing.

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home