Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Expression of Contrition

The following is a text message conversation that I had today with someone:
Her: Shall I see you tonight?
Me: Yes, definitely.
Her: Good. See you.
Me: See you then.
Her: With flowers in your hand.
Me: Roses or tulips?
Her: Your choice to be presented with appropriate contrition.

When you just look at this exchange, without knowing the context of the whole exchange, it is indeed pretty much open to interpretation now isn't it? But rest assured, it wasn't anything even vaguely scandalous, though it had the potential to be.

I only found out that this was simply another demonstration of the weird sense of humour that this person has. Another exchange of text messages, this round after having given her the flowers:

Me: Just flowers. Poor NS boy like me can't afford much else.
Her: I'm sorry to have impoverished you further.
Me: No worries. It is my expression of contrition.
Her: Now we feel compelled to give you flowers every time we are late.

She really has a weird sense of humour.

In case you are completely lost, and would like to find out what exactly happened, you can ask me personally for a clarification. But this is as much as I am willing to reveal on my blog. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying n Shu said...

hahah.. i'm curious.. yingyingseow@gmail.com

:)

11:53 PM

 
Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

TMD... Mai Guan Zi ah? haha... you are so going to tell me later. =P

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home