Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lameness and Skipping Lectures

Aslam was late last evening. He said this, "Wah, siao la. Jam on the road on the way here."

My response, "Was there bread too?"

Aslam didn't quite get it.

Ah well.

The weather today is so wonderful to sleep in. It reminds me of Bristol. Winter. When it's raining, and I've got my heater cranked up, a little mess tin of water just in front of it so that the room is nicely humid. Wind howling and rain pouring outside and me comfortably wrapped under my duvet, with my a soft sodium light, reading a good book, dozing off occassionally. How idyllic. I guess it was worth skipping those lectures. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger garota said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:30 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:02 PM

 
Blogger garota said...

hello dear wench, i mean, rench. (kidding lah!) thanks for the msn msg. ironically my latest post hosts a letter with the exact opposite sentiment. btw your bread joke ah, SO damn corny. cannot tahan. x

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home