Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Out of sight

have you ever felt like doing something impossible? and the odds are so totally stacked against you? that everyone thinks you are crazy, or idiotic or considers what you are doing wrong? but something in you just says, "No... I know what I'm doing is right. I know it's going to be tough, but it'll work... somehow... and it's worth it." have you ever felt that? have you felt that somehow, you are the only person who was chosen to bear witness to the Truth and when you tell people, they tell you that you are wrong? like how Mozart felt that his music was genius but no one at that time saw it as that. or how Galileo knew that the Earth goes around the sun but was ridiculed. Or how people like Washington and Jefferson were branded as traitors.

sigh. i wonder whether i will be able to take being in that kind of position, when i alone knew the Truth, knew what is 'Right'. and i had to fight against the established delusions. i think it is such a heavy responsibility.

or perhaps i should just be a lemming. follow the crowd. don't rock the boat. so what if there are various things wrong with the world and with society, etc.? so what if a few eggs had to be broken to make the omelette? so what if a few people had to die, if a few trees have to be cut down, if a few animals were tortured before i get all my creature comforts? it doesn't matter right? out of sight, out of mind.

Truth. Right. or Wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home