Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Title?

it is terribly difficult coming up with a title. i guess i'm more the sort of person who just writes whatever comes to mind. cos if i were to restrict myself to one topic, then invariably, the topics converge to just a few issues. and it is not as if i really have much worthwhile things to say about those issues. i think i'm just a poser, trying to make myself believe that i have much refreshing views to contribute to those few issues. alas... i realise that i do not. nonetheless, those are my thoughts, and these are my posts where i verbalise those thoughts and pen them down.

sometimes, i realise why i have such a great reluctance to write my thoughts down. it is as if by writing them, i make them more real, i give them life, i give them some form of permenance which i might come to regret later on. i guess that is why i prefer talking. saying these things out load is one way of letting these ideas out, but not give them that tangible form.

alas, i don't always have someone by me to serve as that cathartic outlet. so i talk to myself. i wonder whether that freaks anyone else around me. sometimes i forget that there are other people around and i start talking to myself. and halfway through my conversations with myself, i realise that there are other people around who might have heard me. and i feel... embarrassed. even apologetic. as if i've done something wrong. perhaps i feel contrite for having freaked them out.

ah well... sleep beckons me into her nebulous realm of sweet reverie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home