Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Voices

This is one of those times when I really feel like writing out some of my thoughts, but I can't because my mind is in a chaotic miasma of opinions, ideas, little incoherent pieces of information. It feels like the entire mass of what is in my mind seeks for an outlet, buiding up pressure, looking for some release. But none is to be found.

Solace. Quietitude. Silence.

No.

Only voices. Different tones, different pitches, rough and coarse, uncouth, refined, smooth. All saying different things. They will not leave me. There is no peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger loren said...

man.. your friends should meet some of my friends. just give me a call and jane'll come right out of her room in my head and talk to your friends.

she's that damn good. how many people've you got in your head, btw?

-loren

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home