Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Wisdom" from Harry Potter Books

bits of what can pass off for wisdom from the Harry Potter books.
do what is right, not just what is easy.

you need your friends and family. they give you strength and courage. even, and perhaps especially, towards the end, when you need their support most. (i find that... inevitably, each of the scenes which revolves about this idea always touches me.)

the people best suited to positions of power are those who do not covet them, but rise naturally into them because the situation dictates that they do. (this little piece of wisdom can be foud in the 道德经, aka the Book of Tao Te).

those whom we love most never really die but live on in our hearts (in an anime series i watched called 'X' - The series.)

sometimes shit happens. we don't want it to happen. we can't control those shitty situations. but we can control our response to them. (it's like the end of LOTR- The Twin Towers, what Samwise Gamgee said).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home