Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Guess where this place is...

the road meanders on, lost in the shroud of darkness of the black night. a thunderous silence descends, drowning everything out in a tyrannical oppression. there is to be no argument, no reprieve.

then a flicker. a single sodium yellow lamp dares to defy the gloom of the night. alas, it only suceeds in making more morose this nocturnal picture.

i stand looking down this road. i feel the heaviness of that scene pressing down on me, its agonising sorrow consuming me, drawing me in.

1 Comments:

Blogger jasmi said...

Road to work?

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home