Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I don't get it...

which is why i think a lot of students think that i am lame... cos they don't get my brand of jokes nor my sarcasm.

and today, i learnt a new phrase to describe that problem. "Sarchasm": a wide gulf between the meaning of the sarcasm and the ability of the person receiving the sarcasm but not understanding it.

on another note, i think i'm becoming Tyler Deurden...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not that you're lame...more like old-school funny...but ppl say it's lame cos they either can't get it or they just can't think of anything to say other than, "that's so lame, mr. chua."

so. yeah.

we all need a little lameness in our lives, anyways. keeps that bout of insanity forever within us.

tootles

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home