Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Why I would quit this job

not because of the shitty bureacracy, not because of the admin paper work that i have to do, not because of the long hours or tough work.

but because of what i went through today. it took every single ounce of willpower to not crumble, it required me to summon every single iota of determination to continue.

i really suck at farewells.

so transient.

so ephemeral.

so difficult to let go.

sigh.

8 Comments:

Blogger jasmi said...

graduating class?

4:38 AM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

not quite. but a student.

12:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about coz everyone hates you? haha...juz kidding...

6:48 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

anonymous:
it would be too arrogant for me to think that everyone hates me. i am sure i don't have the ability to command that sort of sentiment from all people.

did i mention i hate anonymous commentors?

sigh.

1:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure not everyone hates u but it might be that many people do.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

7-11:
prove it.

and even if you can, i don't care. i'm there to do a job, not to be loved. i get my job done.

besides, i'm sure while many hate me, there are those who are partial towards me. so that makes up for it. you win some, you lose some.

12:21 AM

 
Blogger pj said...

hate, is a thin line from love. lol. angst-y strangers you got there mans.

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, mr. chua, don't quit yet...it'll be weird gg to school and not seeing your mug there. brings back all those PW and early-morning-duty memories :)

who likes farewells?

4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home