Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mixed

it is with mixed feelings that i finished reading the last instalment of Harry Potter.

i started reading the first book during the first Christmas break of my Uni. i read it because a friend i was very close to then recommended the book to me. and also because i wanted to find out what her email address meant (it was marauders' map).

that was... 8 years ago. a lot has happened since. and as i read the last part of the last book, i suddenly started thinking back to the time when i first read the first book... and the 8 years that has gone.

and as Harry has changed and grown through the 7 books, i think so have i. or rather, i'm sure i've changed. i hope that i have grown. i only hope that i can achieve that calm equanimity that he had at the end of the series when i really need it most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home