Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, July 30, 2007

So Simple...

i remember when i was in UK, i would see couples walking in the small little park near where i lived. and once in a while, i would see an elderly couple. their life stories written in the wrinkles on their faces, their bodies bent by their age, their hands gnarled by the years that they have seen. the very same hands that are holding each other as they walked, supporting each other. the touch of hand in hand that says that they shared their lives with each other and there isn't anything else that they want anymore. just so simple.

yet it's the simplest things in life that are sometimes the hardest to get. especially if it's a simplicity that is built on a foundation of years of being together, putting up with, understanding and supporting each other, living through good and bad times.

2 Comments:

Blogger pj said...

lol, relax you are still oung. lol

1:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah... very sweet... i love old couples holding hands. so cuteee

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home