Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Who's your DAADdy?

the Thai Rak Thai and some other parties have formed the Democratic Alliance Against Dictatorship (DAAD). can you imagine if that happened in Singapore? can you imagine what they would say in their election rallies?

"Lim bei ga li gong! tong kim eh zheng hu si bo ho eh! wa nang si si bei ho eh!!!!"

(translated: your father tell you! today gahmen not good. we very damn good!")

nah... don't think that a party like that would appear in Singapore. not least because a party like that would be squashed at its inception by the iron fist of the other paternalistic party: the PAPa.

so. what can we conclude? PAPa is more powerful than DAADdy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home