Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Late Night Musing...

my muse, fuelled by alcohol consumed earlier, fills me with literary inspiration, commanding me to write.

the club. a modern variant of the tribal dance around the fire. strange convulsions as if in a trance worshipping some unknown heathen god. predators on the prowl, in a 21st century ritual to find fresh meat, driven by some atavastic desire that is awaken by the rythmic beats of the RnB tunes.

it was a fun night out. with a full stomach from Churrascaria at Sixth Avenue, enough drinks to last the night from a good bottle of Merlot, fun music and great company. missed chances aplenty. but one lives and learns.

next up, Mambo. perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home