Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year End Post...

the last couple of days have been a whirlwind of great fun.

i met up with some very good friends whom i've not seen for a very long time. and they have all grown in different ways but have stayed beautiful nonetheless. it was wonderful catching up with them, chatting about life, the past and the future.

and i am very excited about the future, their futures and mine. 2006 has been great. 2007 would be challenging but full of its own rewards too.

well... here's to a great 2007!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
p.s. for 4D, buy 3012. worth a shot...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New year!

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home