Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Zoukout

was out Zoukout last night.

and boy... was it a grand night out! music was good, weather was fine, ladies were hot, company was great. couldn't have asked for anything more.

except until this morning. was literally falling asleep as we walked towards the bus stop, fell asleep standing on the bus. when i got home, had breakfast, showered and crashed. woke up feeling sore all over. not that i was surprised. cheonging from 10 to 6, almost non-stop, high as i was (on music, friendship and some alcohol...) is bound to give one sore muscles and aching body.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home