Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Taking a Break from SPA

where SPA stands for School-based Practical Assessment. it is very exhausting squinting at little crosses drawn on grids of tiny squares, trying to ascertain whether the points have been plotted correctly. and it's even more tiring considering that is done after making sure that the numbers have been correctly computed. grr...

apparently, some students from the JC that i teach in has stumbled on my blog. i wonder whether more students will consequently find out about this blog.

well.. if you are a student in JJC and reading about my blog... i'm sure you have much better things to do... like STUDY!!! or get a life. or something.

i got my dongle today. the first time i heard of a dongle, i thought it was a reference to some really sensitive part of the human anatomy... probably something to do with the genitals. i mean... you can't blame me... dongle is but one letter away from dangle. and what else dangles? grapes? bananas? see what i mean?

but no. it's not. it's basically something like a key for computers. if you want to know more about dongles, click here. sometimes, this dongle things is also known as a token.

i love wikipedia. i think i've already said that before in my one of my previous posts. but heck. no one would trawl through all of my previous entries. except perhaps...

anyways. back to wikipedia. it's a wonderfully accessible repository of information. and it's free! and being the good Singaporean, i wonder how much it costs to keep Wikipedia running, who's picking up the tab and why would this person be so kind?

well... back to SPA. what i really need now is a trip to a good spa... :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no its not true..i sieved through your entire archives when i first started reading your blog last year =)

3:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home