Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Crash

England has crashed out of the World Cup.

stupid boy that is Wayne Rooney got himself sent off for pushing Christiano Ronaldo.

funny thing is that England played really well after that. despite having only 10 men, they had very good chances of scoring. alas, they just could not score. they did a good job denying the Portugese. match then went on to extra time, where England did a marvellous job defending.

so penalty it was. and Lampard still did not manage to score. neither did any of the English players except for Hargreaves. so when Christiano Ronaldo scored, it was all over for Eriksson, Beckham and England.

how sad... now i wonder how Brazil will do... another hour to go till kick off for that match...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home