Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Making something out of Nothing

i received a call yesterday. person at the end of the line asked, "Are you Rencheng... or something?"

well... i'm both really... or neither.

in other news, i've been made one of the teachers in charge of the Students' Council of the school. and they just had their stepping down of the 25th and investiture of the 26th Council. i was affected by the stepping down, especially at the part when they were asked to remove their council badges. yar... i know... i'm a sucker for such things...

well... we'll see how it goes... should be interesting.

also... i've had many people ask me about my birthday. mainly students asking on behalf of other students. but that's not the funniest. the funniest was when one of my colleagues (he's a Senior Teacher, i.e. very experienced, wizened man...) asked me my birthday on behalf of one of his students! apparently, the student SMSed him to request that he ask me when my birthday is. very disturbing...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ying n Shu said...

it will be interesting when they lay hands on this blog. ;)

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Ying n Shu said...

It will be interesting when they lay hands on this blog

;)

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, what kind of impression have you already left on your students?

11:46 PM

 
Blogger esther said...

hey hey i found your blog!! hahas by mistake la..i was looking for my councillor's blog..hahas its quite fun to realise my teacher has a blog. hahas tag me yeah? =) cyas ard in sch..

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home