Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Spicy

Tom Yum Goong has a paper thin plot that doesn't make any logical sense.

but of course that show is not about logical sense. it is about arms breaking, tendon snapping, high flying kicks, gravity defying stunts and various means and methods to inflict greivous bodily harm.

i quite liked the Capoeira bit. i think black dude with dreadlocks spinning around on hands look quite cool. but of course he, being the bad guy, had to have the living shit kicked out of him.

i wanted to blog something fairly intellectual... my response to PJ's letter in the forum today, something about press freedom and all... but i'm too tired to be cogent.

in any case... YZ, if you are reading this, the Philosopher's stone is hidden in the...

nah... would i be so mean as to spoil the book for you? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home