Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

SMS

following is a transcript (kind of...) of an SMS conversation that i had with B.:

B: cannot la. got driving in the afternoon. maybe meet you guys later.
RC: k. so driven...
B: need to la. to sian the girls.
RC. no need. they see you sian already.
B: you full of shite today
RC: no... i'm like that everyday.

SMS can incidentally also stand for See Me Sai. the funny thing is... it is actually sounds like a possible dialect translation of a feasible Chinese name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha!!!

1:35 AM

 
Blogger sa said...

eh...i can tell they have been imparting to you teachers ah..LOL

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home