Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stripped Bare

and on parade. that's what some people would think of blogging. indeed, there are people who post their entire lifestory, blow by blow (sometimes quite literally so...), on their blogs.

at other times, as YZ has observed, the way a person writes and what he/she writes about reflects very much this person person's character, thinking, expectations, etc.

and from the way i write, YZ gave a quite accurate description of my personality. this is quite interesting considering YZ hadn't really known me for that long and there was probably no other ways for her to draw all those conclusions other than from my blog.

but, as i duly informed YZ, you can only tell so much about me from my blog. because i am a complex person. i am like an ogre, or onions: i have layers. or rather, there are different sides to me and while many different sides of me do show in my blog (and hence sometimes my blog seems cryptic and as if written by a few different people), there are still other sides of me that you won't know until you talk to me, spend time with me, etc.

which is just the way i want it. imagine if someone really could give a completely accurate description of who i am just from my blog, that would be pretty scary. it would mean one of 2 things:
  1. i really have divulged too much on my blog and should be more discrete
  2. there really isn't much about me so much so that i can simplify myself.

fortunately, i don't think i have the linguistic abilities to pen down all my thoughts and put down in words the multi-dimensional person that i am.

0r perhaps i only think i am complex but am in actual fact a rather easy person to read?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home